Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project 365

So last year a lot of scrappers participated in Project 365. The object is to take a picture every day and make a 2 page LO of each week. At the end of the year, you will have a year done. So I am trying it this year.
January 1st- Barely Jan. 1! Kissing my honey!


Jan. 2- Winter cleaning! You can look at it like this: I am either getting a jump on 2010 Spring Cleaning or I am WAY behind on 2009 Spring Cleaning....LOL. Chloe and Noah helped all day. Chloe spent about 50 mins. scrubbing the upstairs bathroom. It was really shiny when she was finished. (Nope, you can't borrow her!) Jan. 3- I spent a relaxing day at home. As part of a relaxing day, that means some time in the Happy Place (aka Scrap room). The kids usually hang out with me there. Here they are looking at their scrapbooks. At least they enjoy all of my hard work documenting our lives.

No comments: