Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

First Week in March..

March 5- Nothing exciting today. Just a picture of me with my girl on my lap giving me some love.March 4- Wedding shower after school today and played volleyball this evening.
March 3- Thursday is a wedding shower for a coworker. I bought a metal sign, painted it antique white, and used my cricut to cut black vinyl letters to spell their last name, established, and 2010 on the 3 metal pieces. Then I dabbed black paint around the outside edges. It turned out pretty cute! Too bad I don't have an after picture!
March 2-Today at school Noah celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday. He made this visor at school. Here he is playing wii and wearing his visor.
March 1- Ronnie went to see his kids this weekend. His son is raising chickens and selling the eggs. Ronnie brought back 14 dozen eggs. I already had 3 dozen. Guess we'll be eating eggs a lot!

No comments: