Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Few Pages for my Niagara Falls Album

Getting ready to go to Cedar Point. We bought a 6 pack of pepsi so we could save $8 on each admission ticket. We chugged some Pepsi on the way to the park!
The last page in my Niagara Falls vacation album. (NO, my album is not finished...I just skipped ahead to the last page ;) ) We stopped for lunch at a truck stop and found the onlly shade under the sign. Brandon, being himself, made a huge mess out of one of those packets that you add to bottled water. His hands were all stained red.
I needed a place for our maps from the amusement parks and I wanted to cover the ugly upc code...so double purpose pocket. I used the leftover paper from the last page. Cool, huh?
Here we all were getting ready to ride the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. It was so fun!

No comments: