Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

One Week in Feb...

Feb. 20- We had to get the house clean for a church party....when I asked Noah to clean his train tracks in the living room. He hid. But I caught him! LOL! Ok, really, he was just hiding from me trying to get a picture. (Didn't the first story sound better? I hate it when people hide from a camera...especially my little people.)
Feb. 19- Tonight was the Father Daughter Dance at school. Chloe isn't in school but we invited some younger siblings of friends who were going....she dressed up in her princess dress.
Feb. 18- This is how I spent an hour today while the house was peaceful...playing Wii MarioKart. I know, it's an obsession. That stinker Noah has unlocked more than me! So I had to catch up to him....nope, we aren't competitive at all :). I had to set the timer for this picture..HA!
Feb. 17- Noah reading a bedtime story to us. Though I'm not sure some of this non-fiction stuff makes good bedtime story material...
Feb. 16- Evidence of how much a brother loves a sister....he had a mailbox for his valentine's and I didn't have time to decorate her's...so Noah did it for her. Isn't he sweet?
Feb.15- I'm a firm believer in having the kids help around the house. Most of the time the like to help me anyway. I know this will change when they are teens. So I'm enjoying my cheerful workers while I can ;)

Feb. 14- Ronnie made this chocolate chip cookie in my heart pan....Yummy! Didn't need it, but it sure tasted good.

No comments: