Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365 Feb. 1-8

Thought you might want to see something a little crafty after all the P365 pics...This is one of the pictures I completed this weekend. These pictures were taken Christmas Eve.
Feb. 7- I got home and the kids were so happy to see me. It's good to be missed.
Feb. 6- Scrapped all day. Well, until about 6 pm when I got a terrible headache. So I went to bed at 7:30 pm and slept until 7:30 am. I finished 22 pages this weekend. Not too bad...
Feb. 5- The plan was to leave at 10:00 to go scrappin'....well, the secretary at school calls me at 10:00 and said the birthday boy is throwing up in the nurse's office. What!?! I just so happened to be at the end of the driveway. So I went and got him. I sat at home for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do. I called Mom (I was supposed to be taking Chloe there) and she said she'd take the sick boy. (Isn't she the best? Thanks Mom!) So I drove the treacherous roads to meet my friend, Cheri. She drove the hour trip (well, it took a little longer in the snow). We arrived at the cabin and we had to move some furniture so all 6 of us had places to scrap...I had to move this big guy....yeah, I know, you were wondering how a caribou fit in the day's events, weren't you? The rest of the day was spent scrappin'!
Feb. 4- I took a personal day and stayed home with Chloe. I had a lot of stuff to do before I heading out for my scrapping weekend. Chloe insisted that I play a few games of Jenga and Skip-Bo. So I sorted pictures while that's multi-tasking!
Feb. 3- We celebrated Noah's birthday with a few friends at Chuck E. Cheese's. Fun!
Feb. 2- After much research, I decided that Wii EA Sports Active was a good workout "game" for me and Ed to do together. Ed stopped at the store and bought it today. As soon as he got home, we put on our exercise clothes and got with it. It was HARD. I thought my legs were going to collapse a couple of times. I was sore the next day.
Feb. 1- Chloe wanted to have a tea party. Little did she know that Grams (my grandma) had made me a set YEARS ago. So I got the box down. Noah came into The Happy Place just as she was getting the dishes out of the box. He was the waiter. LOL!

No comments: