Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Week 9 & 10


Week 10- Chloe and I bonding, Chloe doing schoolwork and Noah finally won student of the week. So we went to McDonald's after church for his free happy meal. Then on Monday, Chloe and I cuddled and watched TV. Tuesday I worked on my cross stitched stocking that I started 7 years ago...almost done!! On Weds., it warmed a little and the kids rode scooters. On Thursday, Kayla and I went to the school board meeting to hear about the proposed budget cuts.

On a scrappin' note: All paper is from the paper studio. I cut the swirly thingies with SCAL on my Cricut that I downloaded from http://littlepiecesofmeblog.blogspot.com/ ....great site for downloading SCAL files.

Week 9-Last part of Feb./First part of March.
I spent the weekend at Jan's house....scrappin' of course. When I got home on Feb. 28, Ed put in the new faucet I bought while shopping with Jan. Ronnie got home March 1, and brought 13 dozen eggs! Eggs, anyone?? March 2, Noah celebrated Dr. Suess' B-day. March 3, I made a wedding shower gift for a co-worker's bridal shower the next day and March 4 we played volleyball. Everyone was in bed when I suddenly remembered that I had not taken a POTD....so I took a picture of my volleyball gear.

On a scrappin' note: CS is bazzil, pp is Basic Grey, flowers by Prima, and pearls from Queen & co.

No comments: