Saturday, July 31, 2010

Page 2 of Week 11 & Challenge 2



So I called Jan after I finished the first challenge. We decided to do it again. My challenge was to use something from my Clip it Up 3 times and use alcohol inks. I grabbed some bling from my Clip it Up and colored it with alcohol inks. (Note: Do not use your embossing gun to speed up the drying process. Bling will melt!) I actually had stuff arranged differently but it wasn't "anchored" to the page....just looked like some flowers floating around the page. So I moved the flowers with the bling to the bottom of the vine and added the chipboard and the butterfly.....better.
Her challenge was to use ribbon and a cuttlebug embossing folder. See her page here.

No comments: