Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

NYC and DC Title Page

 I have been SUPER busy in my scrap room.  I printed the pictures I wanted for my NYC & DC trip and ended up with 202 pictures! How am I supposed to get all that to fit in a scrapbook album?  I decided to use pocket pages. While at Michaels, I came across a Project Life kit on clearance. Hmmm.... Maybe this is what I need for the album.  So, I bought the Maggie Holmes Core Kit and got started.  This is the first page in my album:
Title Page for my NYC & DC album



A close-up of the top card
 Products used:
Project Life cards: Maggie Holmes Core Kit
Tim Holtz Distress Stains: Broken China & Dusty Concord
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Charcoal
Stampin' Up!: What's Up? stamp set, Framed with Love Stamp Set, Baja Breeze ink, Basic Black marker, chipboard heart & the & (lol!)
Tim Holtz Die: Block Talk Alphabet
Queen & Co.: Bling
K & Company: Washi Tape (Like It A Lot), Date Stamp, & Vacation chipboard piece
We R Memory Keepers: Bakers Twine
Paper for banners: ???


No comments: