Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

From trash to treasure...My ribbon organization project!






First I took some packaging that some blinds had come in. I cut the packaging apart on the edges so that I had really long pieces of clear plastic. Then I put the plastic on my Cricut mat, used my file that I created, and cut out these...

So I spent the afternoon sorting my ribbon. Of course, being OCD, I had to put it in ROYGBIV order (red, orange, yellow, etc.). All the cool colors are on the left and the warm colors on the right. This took all afternoon. I think I finally have a solution for my ribbon...I can see it all, it's portable, and it looks pretty hanging there.

If you would like the .cut file for Design Studion download it here. It uses the George cartridge and multicut of 4.

No comments: